Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a MUST try this fall! Perfectly soft & chewy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies without being cakey.Take pumpkin, pair it with chocolate chip cookies, and there's no doubt it's a winning dessert recipe
- 1 cup Non-Hydrogenated Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 can Pumpkin
- Ener-G Egg Replacer equivalent to one egg
- 2 cups White Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Non-Dairy Chocolate Chips
- Cream (mix thoroughly by hand) shortening, sugar, and pumpkin. Add egg replacer. Mix by hand, then sift in dry ingredients and mix again thoroughly.
- Drop heaping spoonfuls onto lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake approx. 30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. When done, let cool, then sit on paper towels to dry.
Enjoy! These cookies stay moist indefinitely!